Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's easy to lose a few pounds, you just have to WANT it!!!

    We all know that most people struggles with their weight after having a baby. Some people goes back to their normal weight almost immediately, others are on all types of diets to desperately lose a couple of pounds.
    After having my child, I lost a few pounds but not to the point that I would be comfortable in a bikini. My beach vacation was coming up and I bought for the first time a 1 piece swimsuit. I felt very uncomfortable the whole trip and decided that first thing I would do when I got back was go on a diet!
    On my first week back from vacation I went to my doctor and he said that to get back to my ideal weight I would have to lose at least 20 pounds.
    I have tried many methods to lose weight before: diet pills after diet pills, no more carbs, no more this, no more that... you name it, I did it, and nothing seamed to work. I thought to myself that I didn't want to give up anything, and this time around I wanted to lose weight the healthy way.
    I got some tips from my doctor and I started my own diet...2 months later I have lost 25 pounds.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I am very impressed with your determination. Good job girl

Post a Comment